A That’s Her Business perpetual, worldwide license allows you to use your licensed asset in all media, including print, presentations, broadcasts, websites, and on social media sites. Please see the summary of restrictions below.
Most That’s Her Business photos, vectors, and illustrations come with a Standard license. With a Standard license, you may:
– Reproduce up to 500,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
– Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program if the expected number of viewers is fewer than 500,000.
– Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
– Include the asset in some types of products, such as inside a textbook, as long as the primary value of the product is not the asset itself, and the product is not reproduced more than 500,000 times.
– Share the unmodified asset with your employees and contractors who have contractually agreed to abide by the license terms.
– Transfer the license to your client or employer.
With a Standard license, you may not:
– Distribute the stand-alone file.
– Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can’t use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
– Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.
For specific queries please contact [email protected]
Add your details to the list to be the first to know about all things THB—yup that includes those lovely freebies!